How to Apply for East Tennessee Foundation Scholarships
- Review the Guide to Completing Your ETF Scholarship Application.
- Click the Apply Now link below.
- Answer all the questions in the ETF Common Scholarship Application (and additional questions if prompted, since some scholarships have unique criteria).
- Submit by March 1, 2024
START YOUR APPLICATION HERE
December 15, 2023 through
March 1, 2024
Tips for applicants
- Take your time and don’t rush through the application. You can logout and login as you please, but be sure to save your work before you logout.
- Read through all your answers before you submit. Look for spelling errors, incomplete sentences, see that all your documents uploaded correctly, and watch for answers that have too many characters.
- See our Scholarship FAQs page for help and for other resources that might be useful to you as you apply.
Student Aid Report (SAR)
- The Student Aid Report (SAR) is an electronic or paper document that summarizes the information you reported on your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Click here for more information on accessing your SAR.
- The SAR is not required for applicants to be considered for scholarships in the 2024-2025 academic year.
LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION
If you are asked for a Letter of Recommendation, follow directions in the Guide to Completing Your ETF Scholarship Application. Letters of Recommendation are uploaded directly from your recommender.
An Application Is Ready To Submit When you have:
- Answered all the required questions
- Uploaded all the required attachments
- Entered contact information and sent an email to whomever will be submitting a Letter of Recommendation for you, if your application requires one. You can submit your application before your Letter of Recommendation is sent, but your application is not complete until the letter has been received.
Scholarship award amounts listed on our website are subject to change.
SCHOLARSHIPS WITH UNIQUE CRITERIA:
THE FOLLOWING scholarships HAVE separate applications :
- Candace Mast Veterinary Medicine Scholarship for students in the Doctor of Veterinary Medicine program at either the University of Tennessee or Lincoln Memorial University College of Veterinary Medicine.
- Spenser F. Powell Memorial Law Scholarship for incoming, first-year law students at the University of Tennessee College of Law.
- Haley Elise Van Pelt Scholarship for intellectually or developmentally disabled students attending inclusive college and career programs.
- Oak Ridge Rotary Club Brad Sturm Memorial Essay Contest: for graduating high school seniors of Oak Ridge High School.
If after reviewing the scholarship descriptions you would like to apply for these scholarships, complete and submit the corresponding application. Review the Guide to Completing Your ETF Scholarship Application